This page documents the 0.x.x release series.
There was no official release in this series, except for a public demonstration of the system and the publication of source and binary packages.
Development in this series ended on 2012-04-30.
No official support will be provided for this release series.
This release series is succeeded by the 1.x series.
- 2010/2011: Project conceptualization
- 2011-12-09: Initial notes on system features and tasks
- 2012-01-10: Initial draft of Source Package Format 1.0 specification
- 2012-01-19: Start of development on opkhelper.
- 2012-02-09: First source package made
- 2012-04-26: Release of opkhelper 1.0.0
- 2012-04-30: Public demonstration of running system
- 2012-05-27: Publication of packages.
- Linux-libre 3.2.x
- BusyBox 1.19.x
- opkg 0.1.8+r635
- EGLIBC 2.15
- Platform configuration
- Support for ports to any kernel and system libraries
- Fast boot time
- UNIX shell command language
Formats and Policies
- Source Package Format 1.0